Saturday 27 October 2007

Crumpler Customer Q&A: 6 Million Dollar Home vs. 7 Million Dollar Home!

Q:

Hi There,
Am considering a camera bag after adding some new gadgets - I'm looking at
6 Million Dollar Home & 7 Million Dollar Home. It seems to me that 6 MDH is bigger than 7 MDH - true? I'm not near a Crumpler shop so I won't able to compare the size...would you able to give me advice?

I'm looking for a bag to fit in my camera+kit lens,1 flash and 3 extra lenses ( 1 wide angle lens (around 10 cm long), 1 compact lens (around 10 cm long), 1 50mm lens ( around 5 cm long)) and of course compartments for filters & battery

Eyes say it's 6 MDH, but again, i'm not sure..
Thanks & hope to hear from you soon.

Digger

A:

Hi there,
I'd say a 6 Million Dollar Home should be fine for your needs, it's (obviously) a little more compact than the 7 Million Dollar Home too.

You can check internal pics here.

The internal configuration pics are on the left hand side. Scroll L-R for more, click to enlarge.

Lastly, check out this post for more search techniques and to see how the 7 Million Dollar Home is more suited to some users.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you require any further information or assistance. BBB)))


No comments: